My psychotherapy and counseling practice is in San Francisco's Hayes Valley and Downtown Petaluma. I work with individuals, children, and adolescents.
My clinical experience began with the Golden Gate Integral Counseling Center in San Francisco which focuses on approaching patients from an integral and holistic approach. My post-graduate experience was with the Grateful Heart Holistic Therapy Center as an intern where I had exposure to body based therapies including trauma interventions. As a former Division 1 athlete I have a particular understanding with athletes of all ages.
With respect to children and adolescents I had a clinical experience volunteering at St. Mary's Hospital's Mcauley Psychiatric Unit where I worked with children and teenagers who were dangers to themselves or others.
License: Marriage and Family Therapist #53839
Education: Master of the Arts in Integral Counseling Psychology at the California Institute of Integral Studies, San Francisco.
- Sandplay Therapists of America Associate
- California Association for Marriage and Family Therapists
- Redwood Empire California Association
forMarriage and Family Therapists
- Journal of Analytical Psychoogy Review of Brown, Robin S. (ed.) (2018). Re‐Encountering Jung: Analytical Psychology and Contemporary Psychoanalysis. New York: Routledge.
- Journal of Analytical Psychology Review of Marzi, Andrea (2016). 'Psychoanalysis, Identity, and the Internet: Explorations into Cyberspace'. London. Karnac Books.
Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles Reviewed:
- Journal of Analytical Psychology Review of Lemma, Alessandra. (2015). ‘Psychoanalysis in times of technoculture: some reflections on the fate of the body in virtual space’. International Journal of Psychoanalysis. 96, 569-582
- Journal of Analytical Psychology Review Review of Lemma, Alessandra (2014) ‘The many faces of lying‘. International Journal of Psychoanalysis, 86, 3, 737–53.
- Journal of Analytical Psychology Review of Ranieri, F. (2014) Volume 60, Issue 4 September 2015 "Children who dare too much: child psychotherapy and extreme risk seeking". Journal of Child Psychotherapy, 40, 2, 173-186.